Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Halloween the movie

I used to watch more scary movies than I do now, but still enjoy watching some of the older ones like Jaws every once in a while. Some people may say that Jaws isn't a very scary movie, but in it's day I remember it was pretty scary. The movie was just so intense and that music...do do, do do, do do...that just added to the intensity and fright of the movie! It seems that as years go on, movies get more and more scary, but the classics like Jaws will always still be scary to me. I think the intensity and scare that Jaws brought to the screen, will be similar to that of Halloween the movie, written and directed by Rob Zombie. The main difference between the two movies is that I believe Halloween the movie will be much scarier and probably far more intense. The graphics, music and things people can do with technology now a days is just amazing, and I'm sure that will add to the movie a lot. Rob Zombie I'm sure will add in his own creative tastes, making the movie very unique and one of a kind. I think we can all expect something much scarier than the first Halloween movies that have been around for years...don't you think!?! If you're interested in learning more about this scary movie that comes out August 31st, check out their website. This is a paid post.

No comments: