Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Three Day Work Week

How many days each week do you work? I normally work five days, Monday through Friday. Sometimes, like this week, I take some time off and work less. This week I am only working three days. Wouldn't it be nice to work three days and have four days off? Or maybe a two and five could work also. Just think of all the cool stuff you could get done with more days off per week. It would be almost like retirement. I have a friend that retired about three years ago and for a time just did what he wanted. Then last year he took another job and he is having a great time in his new position. I think part of the deal is that his wife still works so he figured he should too. Or maybe it was his wife that thought he should go back to work. My wife says that she wants to quit work when I retire. That will be fine with me.

No comments: