Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blinds


Do you ever tire of the same old look in your home? Well, I do and decided to redo a few rooms in our home. We have lived here for almost 25 years and still enjoy change. In moving our daughter recently into their new home, we found that we needed to address covering their windows as one of the top priorities. It's very difficult to change clothing at night when your windows are not covered. I was recently given an opportunity to look into receiving free wooden blinds for a window of my choosing! How wonderful is that? Working with Blinds Schalet was simple. I just went to their website and started shopping. They have such a great selection with Faux Wood Blinds, Wood Blinds, Aluminum Mini Blinds, Vertical Blinds and Fabric Horizontals. They even have a variety of shades to choose from. With their wood blinds I just clicked in and started to look around. There were different sizes , colors and types of wood. They even showed you how to properly measure your window so that the blinds would fit perfectly when you received them. They thought of everything. I then proceeded to order the blinds and in a short time I received them in the mail. WOW! What nice quality blinds. They are heavy and beautiful and so easy to install. They add such an aesthetic value to the room. Thanks Blinds Schalet! I would recommend your window treatments to anyone.

No comments: