Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Furniture Domain

I have been thinking about buying a Jewelry Armoire. I'm not sure yet exactly how big or the style that I would like to purchase. I found a website, The Furniture Domain, where I can shop and possibly find that piece. Not only do they have those by Powell, but they carry the Emeco Navy Chair and the Spirit Sleep thick pocket coil mattress. On their promotions page you can find bargains and discounts and they even run a special, that if you can find an error in spelling on their website then they will give you $10 off of what ever you order. They also offer a coupon worth $100 toward your next order placed with them, if you send a picture showing the placement of a piece of furniture bought from them. Look into them. I'm going to.
This is a paid post.

No comments: