Thursday, August 16, 2007

Piano Moving

Have you ever had to move a piano? How about one that is in a basement? Well, we are preparing to do just that. I have checked into having a professional mover do this job but have not heard back from him yet. I am also thinking about finding the strongest friends I have and getting them to help move this object. Years ago I had help from two friends getting the piano downstairs. One of the guys ended up with a severely bruised ankle. At that time we tipped the piano on end and took it down one step at a time. That was before we refinished it. Now that it is looking great I want to take it out of the basement upright. I think that we can put down a couple ramps and roll it right up the steps since it has wheels attached. It should be interesting.

No comments: