Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fillerup

My single stall garage is getting smaller all the time, or so it seems. I have added a few things like the welder, bike, air tools and wheelbarrow. I know that the garage hasn't changed in size but it seems to have. I clean it up once in awhile but should straighten it more often. The sets of golf clubs take up some room too. And then there are all the shoes by the wall. Oh, I can't forget the ladders and saw horses. The mower is against the wall and pretty much out of the way. The grill is too. I suppose I could put the snow shovels up on top in the little storage area since it is only August. I bought a large fan to help blow the heat out and of course that sits in the wheelbarrow along with some shop towels and landscape lights. I am sure you are wondering where we put the car aren't you? Well, that goes in the garage also.

No comments: