Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cute Dog!!

I'm sure there are many of you out there who have pets, maybe even a dog like we do?! I know that I write about our dog Zoe a lot, but we just love her to pieces! She is very well-behaved, and so smart. I think our favorite thing about Zoe though, is the way she really seems to attend to what you are saying to her. She shows her interest in what you are saying by cocking her head to one side or the other. We often joke about how she seems like a little human. She's very loving and I find myself stopping to give her hugs and kisses whenever I get the chance. She just such a cutie!! Don't you think?! :) We also find ourselves taking pictures of her often....like the one above. This is a picture of Zoe at my daughter and son-in-law's new house. She always enjoys a big window to look out of and at Scott and Jen's house, the back of the couch in front of their big picture window is her new favorite spot!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Awww...what a cutie!! :)