Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Supernatural

My husband and I enjoy going on dates together. We will often take in one of the latest movies out there. There are so many different kinds to choose from. It kind of depends on the mood we're in at the moment. Will it be comedy, serious, suspenseful or down right scary. Well I came across this new movie that is now out. It's the 1408 Movie , by Steven King. This movie looks like it could be somewhat intense. So I thought I would look into it further. It's about a novelist, played by John Cusack, that believes in only what he can physically see with his own two eyes. He's not a believer of the unseen. He feels that there is no real proof of life afterlife. In the 1408 Movie he decides he will check into what is know as the haunted 1408 Hotel room, as his latest venture. He must stay and survive the night, even though he has been warned by hotel manager, Samuel L Jackson. Maybe he'll actually become a believer of the supernatural and then again, maybe not. We'll have to watch the movie to fine out what happens.
As far as what I believe, I definitely feel there is a real and true supernatural world around us. There is both good and evil. I believe God is the ultimate of all good and He wants nothing but the best for each one of us! Due to all of the sin and corruption that is in the world today, I do believe there is the darker more evil side also. Maybe somewhat like the ghostly characters in the movie, evil and scary. I have not had a supernatural encounter and I believe that the evil spirits around us can not harm me. For greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world.






This is a paid post.

No comments: