Friday, June 29, 2007

New golf club

Today we were in a neighboring city and stopped off at the local golf shop. I looked at some of the new drivers, which were very expensive, and then checked out the barrel of assorted irons just inside the doorway. All of these were just $10 each. I am left-handed so there usually isn't much to choose from. Most of these clubs were used but there were a few new ones also. A majority were 6 irons and I spotted a very clean, possibly new, Taylormade. It had a stiff graphite shaft and looked quite nice. I had a 6 iron in my set at home but I thought I could always use another, right? I mean, you never know when you might feel like trying a different club. The manager said that this club would normally sell for well over $100 new. It looked new to me and I bought it. I will keep you up to date on how it works for me.

No comments: