Monday, June 18, 2007

Burn Notice

If you are like me you look forward to new television shows, hoping they are just the kind you enjoy. On June 28th one of those shows will begin. It is the USA Network's Burn Notice. Michael Weston, played by Jeffrey Donovan, is a CIA operative who gets terminated and gets a 'burn notice'. He has no idea who is behind it all or why this is happening but he plans to find out. He heads for his hometown Miami to find the reason for his current situation. Who can he trust to help him if he can't go to his usual contacts? What would you do if you were in his predicament? Who could you turn to? With all of his talents he will need to do his best to track down the person or persons responsible. This new series is one that I am definitely going to watch. I checked out the video previews of the show online and it already has my attention. I think I can put myself in Weston's place and would be very secretive in all the things that I did. I would try to pull strings with whom ever I could safely trust from my past. It will be exciting to see what unfolds in this exciting new series. Tune in on June 28th.



This is a paid post.

No comments: