Monday, June 18, 2007

Migraines

Boy, if you've ever had to deal with migraines then you know how horrible they can be. I made the mistake of staying up to late the other night and woke up on Sat. with an intense migraine. Two Imitrex later and quite a bit of sleep and I started to feel a little bit better. It was well into the late afternoon before I could semi function again. I have learned throughout the past years that my sleep patterns are very important. I know better then to stay up so late, but did it anyway and paid for it dearly. I have also learned that taking my meds when having a migraine, I must also sleep and they seem to take affect more quickly. I have always enjoyed staying up late and enjoy visiting with my kids until the wee hours of the morning, but physically I just can't do it anymore. Have to catch up with them in the morning. ;)

No comments: