Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reno 911 Miami

My husband and I love to collect movies. We have over 250 DVD's and are continuing to look for new ones everyday. Well, a must have is the new Reno 911 Miami Unrated Movie. It is just hilarious! Just to touch on the movie a little bit, it is about some officers from the Reno Police Department. They have decided to attend the National Police Convention in Miami. It takes you through what all happens as the convention is attacked by terrorists. It is a comedy, so if you're in the mood for something light and funny, this might be your ticket. I was on their site today and saw that they had some great games to play. There are several of them and they are enjoyable and interactive. I found the one called "Calling all Units" to be my favorite to play. It was fun to drive a police car around. I'm not the best at trying to maneuver the car, but found it a challenge anyway. I was wrecking houses and cars along the way. I'm a pretty poor driver, but the game can be quite addicting. My ending Salary was $24,000.00. The cost to the city was $40,000.00, WOW! Not so good. And my bustin bonus was $1000.00 which I thought wasn't to bad. Check into this site and check out their games. Also look into the "Reno 911! Miami The Movie" DVD release now.
This is a paid post.

No comments: