Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Spooky Story

The most spooky story I ever heard was the movie "Psycho" with Janet Leigh. She was a beautiful young woman who stopped to stay at Bates Motel one rainy night. The music itself was so scary it had you sitting on the edge of your seat, eyes glued to the screen. Norman Bates, the Motel Proprietor, was a wierd sort in himself and he lived in a huge ugly old house on the hill above the motel. It looked like a haunted house itself. The music rose to a pitch as she went into the shower, when suddenly a hand reached through the shower curtain and stabbed her to death. Her eyes lost their lifelike look and the blood was draining down the drain. Norman, in the meantime, was in the house (we thought) talking to his aged mother who sat in a rocking chair facing the window. We couldn't see her face. As I remember, when the murder was investigated and someone finally went into the house, Norman was dressed like his mother. He was totally crazy and when they whirled the chair around, there sat his mother, a skeleton, all dressed in her clothes. I always have loved scary movies but that was almost too much for me. I couldn't take a shower for years without thinking about that, it was so scary and I can still hear the music in my ears today when I think about it. It has been replayed in reruns over the years but I still wouldn't want to watch it again. The new 1408 movie starring John Cusack is even more scary. Go to this site 1408 Movie and preview the movie. Based on the movie by Stephen King, 1408 movie it is even more scary than Psycho was.




rcout



I am being paid for this post.

No comments: