Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Police CD


WOW! Have you checked out the new Police Cd? It is a 2 disc compilation CD that was released June 5th, this year. I love this band! Who couldn't enjoy this great music. I can remember hits they've had from way back when I was much younger. This band seems to still be going strong. You usually don't see that happen to often unless they are exceptional and this group is! My daughter recently got the new CD and it is so good! They are finding themselves listening to it whenever possible. Now the band has a new Eyewonder banner on line. The banner gives you the latest on this awesome band. There are several different links you can go to which will allow you to learn more about the Police. You can even check out some of their music and videos. There is also a Track List / Jukebox. If you're looking for their tour dates, you can find that information there also. There are contests you can enter or maybe you want to send some of the latest information to a friend. It can all be done right from their banner. If you're like my son and son-in-law you may want to check out their ringtones that can be found on the site. I personally enjoy going through their music tracks and listening to some of their greatest hits! Can you tell that I really enjoy this band?! I think you will too! The new CD that is out now also comes with a vintage poster. I thought that was a great bonus to an already get deal! It's on the shelf just waiting for you to buy. Don't miss this great opportunity to own some awesome music!






This is a paid post.

No comments: