Thursday, June 7, 2007

Spy Sweeper

Have you ever had trouble with your computer and thought that it was too slow or just getting old? Maybe you even went out and bought a new computer. I was ready to do the same believe me! I imagine you have heard of the term spyware. It has to do with computer software that collects information from users without their knowledge or consent according to a website that I recently checked out. Sometimes this information collected is sold to advertisers and no real damage may be noticed. Other times a computer with spyware might give up a password or other vital information that is yours alone and not to be shared. I had an experience with spyware that I wish I would never have had. My kids had installed a popular program to download music. I didn't realize that the program could be so malicious until checking out some websites after the fact. I really don't know to this day how much personal information was collected but my computer would constantly freeze and when it did work it was so slow. This went on for months and I got tired of wasting my time so we finally reformatted the hard drive and made sure that those particular programs were never installed again. If only I would have known then what I know now. A friend of mine told me about Webroot Spy Sweeper software. He told me that I needed to protect my computer from harmful invasions that spyware can cause. Spy Sweeper can protect your computer so it does not get infected with spyware. If it already has spyware, Spy Sweeper can find it and completely destroy it. Don't let spyware frustrate you and cause you problems that you can easily avoid. Try Webroot Spy Sweeper. You will be glad you did.
This is a paid post.





No comments: