Friday, November 19, 2010

A turkey for two

Guest post written by Kelly Allan

I really did buy the smallest turkey that I could find at the grocery store for mine and my husband's Thanksgiving dinner together, so I think that we're going to be eating a whole lot of turkey leftovers for the next week or so too. I've fixed turkeys before but it's always been in the kitchen with my Grandma, so I was really just watching her or I guess that you could say assisting her instead of doing it myself. I'm a little worried about the outcome, but I know that my husband's going to pretend to like it either way anyway.

I've been consulting a lot of directions to figure out how to cook this turkey for the big night and one of those times when I was looking for that I came across some info about a wireless company that I want to try out so I decided to click now and sign up for the service.

After reading all of those directions I think that I have a pretty decent idea of how to make the stuffed turkey.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: