Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still Together on the Golf Course

Guest post written by Shannon Tracy

It’s funny how some things never change. The older you get, you would think that some of your old hobbies and activities might alter, but Bill and I have had the same little hobby for years. Bill and I love to play miniature golf. I’m not sure what it is about it—probably the good-natured rivalry it brings out in us. We always enjoy a little competition!

We used to take our kids when they were very young, and now that they are grown up and have kids, we take the grandkids our there too. There’s always been something very familial about miniature golf, and the special feelings that we have for it have kept us coming back, even without kids in the house.

Bill was looking for new hearing aids on HearingAids.Miracle-Ear.com the other day when he got distracted and started looking up places to stay in Myrtle Beach. He heard about all the miniature golf there and told me he wanted to go there for his birthday. I thought it was a fabulous idea, and I look forward to taking our new hobby to a new locale!

"I was paid for this guest post."

No comments: