Saturday, November 20, 2010

Enjoying My Lunch Break With Co Workers

This guest post from Norris Beard

Sometimes I watch Cannon Satellite television during my lunch break, but since I like to socialize a lot as well, I try to get as many people to break with me as I can. Sometimes I have to wait longer to eat but we have so much fun when we get together, it's not a problem for me to wait. Since the break is not that long, I try to prepare my own lunch the day before. Since our break is only about an hour and a half, we have to hurry out of the building. Depending on how busy we are for the day, we may not be able to finish our break. On these days, I usually sit in the break room with everyone else and we try and make the best of it.

Sometimes if our boss expects us to be busy for the day, he'll bring lunch for everyone. This works out great on days that I don't have any money and don't have time to get home and eat. I try to bring in snacks like fruit and celery sticks to eat on during work so that when it's time to break, I won't be as hungry and if I want to go home for my break I can. I do this a lot the closer it gets to payday.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks For blog with useful informations.