Monday, November 5, 2007

Sensitive Teeth?


Throughout the years I have had many mouth and dental issues. As a child I had a lot of procedures done that since have caused my teeth to become more sensitive and susceptible to bigger problems. Over time with very large fillings I have found that it can and has lead to breakage and loss of fillings, further causing nerves to die and ultimately root canal therapy. That is not a fun thing to deal with. When I am having a tooth problem, I then find that it can make my teeth in general overly sensitive. I have tried Tylenol or Ibuprofen with not much relief. Now there is Biotene. It is a new sensitive tooth paste. It would have been great to have had it in the past with all of my dental concerns. With their new break through formula, they have combined potassium nitrate and Enzyme LP3 Complex. Potassium Nitrate fights against sensitivity while Enzyme LP3 Complex aids in the treatment of dry mouth, with it's soothing action. Biotene is set apart by the fact that it doesn't just cover up the problem, but assists in resolving it. With it's awesome multi-protection formula it will help in promoting healing of bleeding gums and inflammation. It also comes in a mouth watering flavor which is a plus! Try it out for your sensitivity problems.


This is a paid post.

No comments: