Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Educational Toys


I have recently became a grandma for the first time. My oldest son and his wife and my daughter and her husband had babies just two weeks apart. Christmas will be so much fun this year. My daughter is a teacher as well as a mother and she shared with me about how much she loved Learning Resources educational toys. She would purchase them for her Kindergarten Prep classes. I felt blessed to be given the opportunity to receive some of their toys. The AlphaBall Elcectronic Word Game is a fun way for kids to learn about vocabulary and spelling. The Smart Splash toy is exciting for younger children to begin recognizing color and improving hand-eye coordination while also having a great time playing. Then there's the Spill Your Guts game. It's a neat way for children to begin learning the human anatomy and have fun at the same time. There are so many interesting, durable, colorful, educational, age appropriately marked games and toys that this company has created. You just have to check them out. Thanks Learning Resources for these awesome toys. I'm looking forward to spending some time with my grandchildren watching them play and learn from your toys.

No comments: