Friday, November 9, 2007

Hamilton Beach Mixer

I have had an old electric mixer for along time. In fact I believe we received it as a wedding gift many years ago. I have been frustrated in the past when trying to mix a large batch of cookies and it bogs down and doesn't want to completely mix up the dough. It just doesn't seem to have the power that I need. I have been looking into the Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer. With this Eclectrics® Mixer I would have more power with it's 400 watts, to mix even the largest batch of cookies. It would also help in making my frosting's even creamier. It has a 2-way rotating head for hands free mixing, which can be very important when adding all of my ingredients to the bowl. The mixer comes with a 4.5 qt stainless steel locking bowl with handle. I love the handle idea. Also included is a flat beater, dough book and wire whisk for a variety of mixing. There is a pouring and splatter shield to help avoid those messes all over the kitchen. With a 3 year warranty you just can't go wrong with the Hamilton Beach® Mixer. I have a great Pumpkin bread recipe that has been in my family for many years. I think it would be great to have a powerful Hamilton Beach® Mixer to beat the bread mixture until smooth. Here's the recipe my family enjoys, especially this time of year.
Pumpkin Bread
3 Cups Sugar
1 Cup cooking oil
4 eggs
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp. Cinnamon
2 tsp Baking Soda
2/3 Cup Water
1 can Libbys Pumpkin
3 1/2 Cups and 1 Tbs.Flour
Mix ingredients. Grease 2 bread loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr and 15 mins.

This is a paid post.

No comments: