Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Updating our Home

Over the past several years we've worked very hard on making updates to our home. A lot of them have been on the inside, but many have been done to the exterior as well. Between the new siding, landscaping and lights...it's looking pretty good. I have to admit though, I do think it would be nice to get something different for our mailbox and address plaque!

I am always on the lookout for new home decor like this, which is why I was pleased when I came across Mailbox and Beyond! They offer everything from address plaques and address signs to mailboxes and outdoor clocks. I could spend a lot of time browsing their great selection of products. I am especially impressed with their house address plaques, but love the unique doormats and birdbaths too.
**I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.**

No comments: