Monday, August 2, 2010

Buying Sports Tickets

Our family is full of men who enjoy sports. My son and son-in-law are especially interested! They love all kinds of sports, but I think baseball is probably one of their favorites. I know they'd love to go to an actual game sometime, and would love to surprise them with tickets. I never knew where the best place to go to get them would be, that is...until I came across Ticket America.

I was amazed with how easy they make it to buy all kinds of tickets for any sport. As I was looking for baseball, I was able to find some pretty good tickets for the U.S. Cellular Field (which I think would be their favorite, the Turner Field, Busch Stadium and Citi Field. I haven't purchased them yet, but am thankful to have come across such a great ticket site. Check it out for yourself!

No comments: