Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Water Bottles

We have heard a lot about how important it is to drink a lot of water each and every day. I never use to carry around a water bottle, but now you will find me with one most of the time. I have one by me at work all of the time. If Bill and I jump in the car for travel, we never leave home without at least one bottle. We have even put a dish in the car so Zoe will have a drink when she needs it. Back when I was younger, you didn’t even see water in bottles. Times are a changing. Kinda makes you wonder???

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for posting on my blog and saying you enjoy it. I like your blog, too! :-) I can relate about always carrying water. I've done that for years. I'm always thirsty so I always have to have some with me. You definitely do see a lot more people carrying water around with them then in years past.

clare3 said...

It would be good to put a PUR filter or a permanent filter system in your kitchen and re-fill your own bottles. They say the landfill is filling up with the empty bottles and they never disintegrate. Most water bottles won't be taken by the recycle guys either :0(