Friday, August 22, 2008

Sisters

It is wonderful to have a sister. My twin sister came to visit this past week. We took a day and went up to see my daughter and grand daughter. Sandy (my sister) hadn't seen them in quite some time. We had a great day! She got to see where Jenna (my daughter) was living now and also get reacquainted with Kaelyn (my grand daughter). We all went out to the Pizza Ranch for lunch and then strolled around the mall a bit. After shopping we decided we needed some ice cream from the Dairy Queen. It was fun to all get together and catch up on life.

2 comments:

Kim said...

How wonderful to have a twin! I can't even imagine that. It's just such a special gift from God! I'm glad you had such a fun day together with everyone. God bless!

Sandy said...

Yes, it was a fun day!