Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Basement Remodel Project

Over the past couple of months our daughter and her husband have been working hard to get their basement finished. They moved into a home that had a partially finished basement which just wasn't going to work for their growing family. Now they have a very nice, carpeted space that will work as a family room, playroom and bedroom. The only problem they found was that the sump pump was positioned right in the middle of the room! Thankfully we have some handy people in our family. My son Jake designed a great book case that would go right in front of it so that no one would ever know it was there. Scott and Jake worked hard this weekend putting it together and I am so proud of them for the end result! Doesn't it look great?? My daughter recently sent me pics of it in place and stained...I just love it. What a nice, solid piece of furniture!

No comments: