Friday, May 11, 2007

Time Management Software

Life just gets so busy. I seem to have post-it notes everywhere. I can feel so unorganized sometimes. Now I've found a website that can help me out in this arena with their time management software. It is www.effexis.com. It can aid me in organizing my time, project planning and at the same time make my life more productive. I can now master my time. They also have a support system in place where you can request features, provide feedback and share your own ideas with others. They even have a free trial if you want to see what it's really like. It also feels good to know that there is somewhere that the details of my life can be documented and not forgotten. Check this site out today. You'll be glad you did.

This is a paid post.

No comments: