Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Planting

So now that our new siding and window job is finished, we can go on to our next project. Last fall we removed the old trees and shrubs from in front of the house. Now we plan on replacing them with new ones that I am getting from the local green house. I think we will have them plant too. The new plants cost plenty and I want someone with experience to do the job. I am sure we could do it, but when would we? Sometimes it is just easier to have the job done, don't you think? We already have plans for next year too, taking down the apple tree. That will be kind of tough since it has been a great tree. It produces very nice apples most years but it is in the way. By that I mean that it is in the spot that our garage will hopefully be! My husband has been talking about a garage for over twenty years and maybe within the next few years he will have it, right where he wants.

No comments: