Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bid4prizes

Have you ever heard of the site bid4prizes.com? I hadn't either until recently. I went to the site and watched a short video to see how a person can have the opportunity to win amazing prizes. You can use your cell phone to place a unique bid on a prize you would like to win. A unique bid means that you are the only one to have that particular bid. For example, if you were the only one to bid three cents on a new car and you were the one with the low bid, you would win the car! How cool is that? The site explains how you bid and any charges that may apply. It sounds fun to me. There is a BMW car up for bid. I would really like to win that! But, I personally wouldn't keep it. I would sell it or maybe trade it in on more than one vehicle that would suit me better. So, go to their site today and maybe win a fabulous prize.


This is a paid post.


No comments: