Thursday, December 2, 2010

Steve Carell Is The Best Employee On Television

Guest post written by my buddy Judy Guerrero

My job is a boring one. There's no way to get around that. I accept it for what it is. I do my work and get out of there. It's not so bad because I can go home and watch my favorite actor, Steve Carell, in The Office. The show makes fun of all that happens at work, and my job suddenly doesn't seem so bad anymore.

There is a British version of The Office, and this show was a spin-off of that one. I am so glad that Steve Carell grabbed the lead role by the horns and gave it new life. I've seen him in movies, but it's a great to see him every night on my satellite television that I got after researching Satellite VS Cable.

He's a comedian with an excellent sense of timing. No one would every imagine that something as simple as a show about an office would generate so much humor. The show has a massive fan base, and I know that Steve Carell is the reason behind this. He uses witty dry humor that just keeps you laughing over and over.

Steve blends well with the cast, and the show has been very successful because of this chemistry. This is the main reason that the show has lasted for all of these years. Anyone that works in an office can relate to this office humor.

"I was paid for this guest post."

No comments: