Friday, December 3, 2010

Bill Cosby In The Funniest Man On Earth

Content by Mauricio Benson

I must admit that I've always been impressed by Bill Cosby. He's my all-time favorite television actor. I have followed him for a long time, and he has never disappointed.

The Cosby Show was a great success, and I enjoyed every episode. I love to watch Mr. Cosby on Satellite TV HD DVR in the syndicated episodes of the Cosby Show, but I also enjoy the show that was simply titled Cosby. He is so incredibly funny, and all of the surrounding cast members blend perfectly.

I also love the positivity that the Bill Cosby shows possess. He can take a serious subject and find a way to make you laugh. I don't know how he does it, but he does it time and time again. It seems like he knows how to take real life situations for families and put a unique twist on them. I even try to take tips for raising my own children when I watch the shows.

He has been around for a long time, and his shows are timeless. If it was up to me I would give Bill Cosby his own station let him broadcast all day. The humor from the shows is a direct link to his stand-up comedy routines. This is what makes them so interesting. He keeps the humor in the skits without comprising the stand-up routines.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: