Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lighted holiday potpourri jars

Guest post written by Kristen Daye

I love it when functional things look pretty too. But I think that's even more important during the holidays when so many people seem to come in and out of our home. Whether people like to admit it or not, they always pay a lot of attention to the way that a home is decorated. That goes double for during the holiday season because put so much trouble into all of their decorations.

I'm having a holiday party this weekend and wanted to try and come up with some kind of holiday potpourri. I went online with my Clear Wireless Internet to try and find a fun holiday solution to that.

I found a whole lot of recipes for your average DIY potpourri, but came across these lighted holiday potpourri jars that I thought were so adorable that I'm going to make some one night this week to place throughout my house for the party. I think that would be a really fun way to do potpourri and maybe even be a conversation starter for some people that don't know each other at the party.

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: