Friday, October 8, 2010

Royals Doing Decent!

Contribution by Archie Watts

Last Friday, September 19th, I went to the Kansas City Royals vs. Cleveland Indians Major League Baseball game. It was a blast! Considering the Royals lost to the Indians the two previous nights, I was very happy with the fact that we won 6-4. At first the Royals were behind three runs, and at that point my dad and I left to go to the concessions.

Usually to let off our steam, and because they are delicious, we get hot dogs and funnel cakes. Then, as we were standing up in the nose bleed section with funnel cake shoved in our mouths, we see on a little LCD TV that the Royals made a run! If I wanted to watch this on a TV, I would be at home watching it on my satellite TV from www.tvbydirect.com/directv-satellite-tv.html. Obviously we head back to our seats as quickly as possible to watch the ultimate win.

The rest of the game was great, with Zack Greinke pitching pretty well and the Indians, slowly but surely, tiring out. As I already said, we won 6-4. I can only imagine how Royals' manager, Ned Yost, felt about the win. Especially since they have lost most of their games this season.

We play Cleveland again this weekend. I hope we will do just as will in these coming games as we did on Friday.
" I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: