Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our recent PCS move

This guest post from Doris Dillon

My husband is in the armed forces, which means every four to five years we have to move to some unknown place. This time we moved to a small little city in South Carolina and so far I really enjoy it better than our last station out West. I just called yesterday to get clear wimax and tv deal hooked up and they should be here any time to do that for us.

I am so glad that we could find the deal that we found on this home, it was a foreclosure and we paid a lot less than it was for sale for a few years ago. The best part about this home, is that it is in a excellent neighborhood with a very nice park right down the road. Our son really enjoys seeing wildlife, and this park looks to be a great place to see some.

I feel as though we will be unpacking for years, but I probably should start unpacking here soon because I know our son is wondering where all of his toys have went to and why he has not saw any of them in a few days.
**I was paid for this guest post.**

No comments: