Monday, July 12, 2010

Listening to my ipod

Guest post written by Bart Warsaw

I really don’t know why it took me so long to break down and finally buy an ipod. I should’ve bought one as soon as I heard about them!

I thought I’d never listen to one but I listen to mine every day during my commute to work, breaks and workouts. But lately I had noticed that I had to turn up the volume higher than I was used to just to hear my music. At first I thought it was my headphones so I replaced them and still had trouble hearing. A trip to the Apple store told me there was nothing wrong with my ipod, what was wrong was my hearing.

So I went home, looked up information about hearing loss and considered getting a miracle ear hearing aid. I called a number I found online for the company and asked a sales person just exactly how much does miracle ear cost.

I learned it was in my budget and that I could listen to my ipod while I wear one so I got one that you can’t even see unless you look really hard.
**I was paid for this guest post.**

No comments: