Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter

Through out my life I have known the Lord personally. I am so thankful and feel very blessed for parents that showed and taught me the true way. At Easter time we are reminded of how awesome God’s love is for each one of us. He sent His son Jesus to be the ultimate sacrifice for us all. In the movie "The Passion of the Christ" it is shown what Christ went through for you and me. How much He loves us and gave for us. He has lived, died and risen to set us free from the bondage's of sin and death. All we need to do is accept what He has done and give our lives to Him. I can not imagine life without Him. The peace and comfort He gives. There are no words to describe the magnitude of His love and grace. He is ALWAYS there for me. I never walk alone. No matter where I am, He is also. I came across this video on YouTube that I wanted to share. We should remember His sacrifice, love and grace each and everyday, not just at Easter time. He is the only way to the Father. Let Him be part of your life. It will be a life changing experience and you will spend eternity praising Him. I am so glad that Christ is my Lord and Savior. Thank you Jesus.


No comments: