Sunday, January 13, 2008

Grey Poupon


I've been asked to try these Grey Poupon Mustards and give an honest review. I knew the moment I opened the hearty spicy brown mustard that my taste buds were going to enjoy it. The creamy silk consistency is exactly the way I prefer it to be. It spreads on breads of all types with ease. With it having no carbs and a low calorie count, you just can't beat it. It brings that simple sandwich to life. I definitely think a person should try it. Then there is the "All New" Grey Poupon harvest coarse ground mustard. This mustard is made from whole mustard seeds and has a totally different consistency then the hearty spicy brown mustard. While still spreading smoothly it has a rougher consistency. My husband is more partial to this type of mustard. Again with its low calorie count and zero carbs, it is the perfect addition to your sandwich of choice. No more boring lunches. Spice it up with the new Grey Poupon mustards. Thank you Kraft for allowing us to taste your new creations.

No comments: