Friday, May 13, 2011

My daughter changes her mind

I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

Last year my daughter decided she was really into running. We went out and bought all the latest running equipment and spent hundreds of dollars on shoes, tech gear, water bottles, you name it. She was really good for a while, and then she lost all interest. This year, she’s just as into soccer as she was running. I can’t say I’m not skeptical that her devotion to the sport will last but I suppose only time will tell. This time around I’ve got clear so I order most of her soccer supplies from clearance sales online. She complains that her stuff’! s not the same as everyone else's but I can’t be footing the bill for her just to change her mind again! She’s actually really good at soccer thanks to all her practice running, so maybe this one will stick. It’s a sport her school is really big on so maybe once she sees how much fun it is to be a varsity athlete she’ll stick it out till the end of school?

"I have been paid for this guest post."

No comments: