Friday, May 20, 2011

Austin personal injury attorney

Iwent through a time when I was doctoring for migraines. They are a horrible condition to deal with. My doctor then started me on the drug, Topamax. I felt at the time that it may be a fairly serious drug. I had to slowly go on it and slowly ween off of them. After losing much of my hair, it was decided that I should go off of the drug.
Topamax is an anti-convulsant medicine used many time for treatment of epileptic seizures. They are now finding that it may also lead to birth defects and other conditions. How sad to think that something that was made to hopefully help someone can also hurt someone.
An Austin personal injury attorney can assist you in liability claims. At O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath they are equipped with highly trained staff that understand and are ready to help. You can reach them at:

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in anyway."

No comments: