Sunday, January 30, 2011

Graduation Cards







There are so many creative ways to express an important event in one's life. Cards can be one way. They have definitely improved over the years. I recently had a company send me examples of some of their graduation cards, thank you, and save the date cards. WOW! I was quite impressed. There can be such a broad selection in style and in quality. These cards were made from a thicker stock and appeared to be of a superior quality. There are times I have purchased cards only to find out that they were quite thin and cheaply made. On these the images were sharp and crisp. I only wish I would have known about them in the past when I had children graduating and getting married. I've received a "save the date" card before. What a neat idea. You can then put it on your calendar and plan around it way ahead of time. The Pear Tree site seems user friendly and has a lot to offer. You will find cards covering many of the holidays, parties, babies and even business. In the future by ordering from Pear Tree I can get the quality cards that I am looking for and others deserve to receive.

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: