Friday, November 21, 2008

Sears Super Saturday Sales

I always get excited when I see “door buster sale”! I was viewing the Sears’s website and see that they are holding a great Sears Super Saturday Sale on Saturday November 22nd! The sale is from 7:00am to noon while quantities last. What's not to like about that?! I started to browse the pages and saw that they are having 60% off on outerwear & sweaters for all of the family. With the temperatures continuing to drop, it's time to stock up on those warmer clothes. It's also perfect for Christmas time! In addition to that I noticed on their fine jewelry, they will be offering an extra 15 % off of their already reduced by 40%-70% prices. When you say jewelry, my ears perk up. I will always take notice of those sales. As I continued to read I saw an assortment of tools available at greatly reduced prices. Through out the years my husband often received Craftsman tools and they have been very durable and life lasting. We will have to take a closer look when we are at the store. For those of you out there that enjoy shopping for TV's, you will want to be sure to stop in and check out their line. They have all different sizes and discounts. They are also offering 18 month no interest for items over $799. Not only that, but they are also offering no payments - no interest until December 2009 on all your purchases of over $199 when using your Sears credit card. Be sure to shop Sears November 22nd. Check them out quickly while supplies last.

Post?slot_id=26065&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark



No comments: