Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Got a Wish??

With Christmas almost here, we see people being more giving than ever. I was reminded of this as I came across a fun site, ceiva.com. I tried the Sit on Santa's Lap Experience and even uploaded my own picture. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was pretty cute! I don't want to give a lot away...but they have a unique way of using your picture to let you know about the great new product, Ceivashare Digital Photo Frame. It's pretty neat and definitely something I'd like for my own home sometime.

That's not all though. You can also enter a Got a Wish Sweeepstakes on this site. Each day of the contest (29 days), one person will be chosen to receive 500 dollars!! Isn't that great?? I know I'm not going to waste another minute...I'm going to submit my name today! How about you? If you'd like to learn more about the sweepstakes and how you can be a part of the Sit on Santa's Lap Experience, simply head over to their site and check it out. It's super easy and fun too. You can even share it with friends and family. Don't wait any longer, take a look and see what you think!

Post?slot_id=26715&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: