Sunday, September 14, 2008

Candidate Pastor

Today a young man and his family came to candidate for Senior Pastor at our local church. It has been awhile since our last pastor and his family had left. Our church is ready to move on and we are ready for a new pastor to come. When he approached the pulpit, I could tell in his voice and motions that he was quite nervous. I can't say that I really blame him. All eyes were on him and what pressure it would be. I then felt led to pray for him, that God would give him a peace. He then proceeded and by the time he got to the question/answer part of the morning, he seemed quite relaxed. We had a very good feeling about this man and his family. I pray that if he is the one to lead our congregation, that God will place him there. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Just stopped by, nice blog keep up the good work.