Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Boxes In The Mail

In the past two days we have had notices in our mailbox that we have packages at the post office to be picked up. I have been buying some kids toys online and they are starting to arrive. It was fun to get them home today and unpack the boxes to see what the toys were like. They are used but are all in very good condition. Many of them are just like the ones that my kids had when they were little. Now I am buying for our new grandkids and stocking the toy area in the basement. I know it will be awhile until the kids can play with them but it is fun to buy them early. I should also tell you that our first grandkids aren't here yet. By that I mean they haven't been born yet. We have two on the way and they will be delivered in October. Those are two packages I am really excited about getting.

No comments: