Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Graduation

Very soon our youngest child, Jake, will be graduating from college. It is a very exciting time for all of us. He is busy planning for the graduation. He has also been apartment hunting. He found the one that he wants. It is in a nice neighborhood and close to the places he wants to be near. He was offered a very good job this week also. He will start part time next week and then full time as soon as he is done with school. At only twenty one years old he is starting out ahead of many his age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter was graduating so I wanted so real cute, but inexpensive, photo graduation announcements, and I found several good sites, Graduation Cards Shop, Cards Shoppe and Announcements-Shoppe. They all have real unique graduation invitations, and you can use my own wordings with lots of sample graduation sayings for me to use. I ordered from Graduation Cards Shop, and the graduation cards were beautiful. I got lots of compliments.