Monday, April 16, 2007

Brain Tumor Treatment

Besides the little bit that I had learned online, I really had no idea what Gamma Knife all entailed. I knew that it was some sort of radiosurgery, offering patients a new type of brain tumor treatment option. Although I had done a little reading on this topic before, I really didn't know a whole lot about it until I looked into it further at http://www.braintumortreatment.org. Although treatment is specific to each individual, it's very important to be aware of the options out there. Not all doctors or professionals know everything there is to know about certain treatments, and that's why it's important to educate ourselves and others. From what I have read, this type of radiosurgery seems to be quite accurate in treating the specific area of concern without harming the patient or exposing them to excessive radiation. It seems to be a treatment that others should learn more about, to see if it is something they are willing to share with others. Check this site out today and see what you think. I am being paid for this post.
Gamma Knife Saves Lives








No comments: