Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Track internet activity with Keylogger!

I am amazed at all of the ways the internet has progressed and the capabilities it possesses. When my kids were at home, I was always worried about what kind of stuff they would find themselves into on the internet. I didn't know a lot about it and always hoped for a program that would help me monitor what they got into. Well, keylogger offers just that!

Before, I only knew of those programs that helped block certain sites. These programs were often times frustrating because they would end up blocking almost every site and became more of a pain than a help. Keylogger offers the internet site blocking but also many other things like recording screen snapshots, IM's, programs launched, and even chat logs! You do not have to be a parent to find Keylogger helpful!

If you're a parent, employer, or just internet enthusiast who wants to monitor your own computer usage, keylogger is for you! For me, the most appealing aspect of keylogger was that I could have used it for monitoring and keeping my children safe. I will be sharing this site with all of my friends and family who have children. As helpful as it is for parents like myself, this program is great for employers as well! There are so many large businesses, and even small businesses, who are worried about efficiency and want to make sure their employees are using their time wisely and getting their work done. Not to mention the millions of people who love to use the internet and just want to use it to track what they are doing from day to day.

Do not hesitate to checkout keylogger today! This program is helpful to all internet users and is a great investment!

*This is a paid post

No comments: