Friday, March 2, 2007

Book Review

As I read an excerpt from the collection, Hunger and Other Stories by Ian Randall Wilson called ‘A Wire Man’, I found myself kind of caught up within the story. I am not typically a reader but found this story to be one that was hard to stop reading. I felt that within the story one could see what some relationships between fathers and sons are like. In ‘ A Wire Man’ it spoke of a man who had a business and had no time for anything else. The man had a son who worked in the business but wanted more, including a better relationship with his son than he had with his father. Although he tried to do things differently, he pretty much ended up like his father. Whether you are a reader or not you may want to check out this book and others by Ian Randall Wilson. I think it would be worth your time. This is a paid post.






No comments: