Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Top 10 Cell Phones

It is about time to get a new cell phone. There is so much new technology out there today that you can hardly keep up with it. I want a phone with long range wireless technology and I would love one with walkman music player. I like taking photos and sharing them with my friends too and a color camera with optical zoom with be great. They now have Razr phones that are ultra thin and a cell phone that lets you watch tv would be great. Well, I have been looking in this site Wirefly's top 10 cell phones and they have the best selection and the Top 10 cell phones. Of course Motorola's Black Razr is one of the best with long range wireless technology and an optical zoom lense on the color camera, besides being so ultra slim, I can slip it in my purse or pocket and hardly know it is there. Motorola's Gray Motorazr has my eye too as it has my Faves compatible device. The Soni Ericsson w300i appeals to me too with the Walkman Music Player. There are just too many to choose from so I am going to have to pick my favorite options and the best contract for me and then pick out one of these beautiful phones. I forgot to mention another one that has me looking and that is the LG Chocolate. It is so stylish with soft-touch controls, very feminine. This one will let you watch tv or listen to streaming music. Help me. I can't decide.

I am being paid for this post.

No comments: