Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas ideas with Insect Shield

I was compensated for the following post, however all opinions are my own.

Wow, is it really that time of year already?  Christmas is right around the corner.  There is so much to do and consider around this season.  I always look at it as the "Big Five"!  I will have baking, decorating, wrapping, Christmas letters and shopping of course!  Shopping can be quite time consuming.  Technology has taken the sting out of it somewhat.  It can save time and money.  I like that!  I have done over half of my shopping on line over the past few years.
Coming up with gift ideas can be challenging at times also.  I love when I run across products I have never thought of that I can add to my gift list.
The men in our lives can be more difficult to buy for.  I was checking out the Insect Shield website!  Wow, what a neat idea and concept!  This Shield apparel and gear has been proven to repel insects such as midges, flies, chiggers, tick, ants, mosquitos and more.  For that outdoorsy person in your life, this may be a great Christmas gift idea!  This company has done it's research and testing.  With it's insect repellent permethrin, it is an effective, odorless insect protectant that will last the lifetime of the product.
Not only are these products for the men in your life, but for everyone!  They offer shirts, pants, socks, hats and more for everyone in your family!  The website is very user friendly and can quick to shop and have delivered right to your doorstep.  There is a lot to see and more information on their site.  Click in and check it out for yourself!




No comments: